Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 August 2018

On Book Cover Price Reductions -Rant


I do not write trash fiction: filling books with lies, half truths or pure fiction.

All my prose books are FULLY referenced and from research work covering more than 40 years I have found 'lost' photographs and images and I go to the original source every time for FACTS.

The books take months to put together, edit and design.

£25 is too high a price for someone to pay for all of that work, time and money I spent (which will NEVER be covered by a hundred copies of a book selling).

Yet these people will gop and buy the trash books at a similar price.


This cover price reduction lasts until September 30th. These books will NEVER be reduced below £20.00 again because I only get a percentage of the sale price -remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment