Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Green Skies Update

Normally if I announce that there is a new book on the way or put out a preview image that book appears the same day or the day after.

I announced that The Green Skies Vol. 3, Part 1 was completed a couple weeks ago. So where is it?

Well a preview/test copy has gone off to the Big Man in Osaka. The completed file for the book is stored.

You see, The Green Skies begins as soon as Black Tower Super Heroes is released. I am getting BTSH No. 5 ready to publish. The run ends at No. 8 and most of those issues (bar No. 8) are fully completed. So No. 8 should be out in October meaning the first part of The Green Skies will be out October/November and be released monthly after that.

I have just re-shuffled the pages for Vol. 3 Part 2 and can tell you it will contain 128 pages. This volume will contain major plot elements and ....no spoilers. There are deaths, though. And death in the BT Universe is permanent -no reboots.

If Part 1 had 124 pages why does Part 2 have 128? Simple: to help the plot and story develop and flow easily. It is a little extra work for me but as an Independent publisher I can be flexible on content.

It's good to be the Boss. Money is lousy, though ! 😂😂

I will begin the scanning of pages this weekend -I need a rest and have soldiers to paint and jobs in the garden!  Lettering will probably start next week by which time I will know how many pages are in Part 3 (I will NOT tell myself until that time).

There's your update :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment