Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 April 2021

Is It Illegal To Shoot A Computer In The UK....apparently, yes. Who Knew??


 I was asked why I've not posted in a while. Typically I was asked this somewhere other than on this blog which HAS A COMMENTS SECTION in case you didn't notice.

Well, other than reviewing books, etc for Comicbitsonline and publishing books there has not been a great deal to talk about. No questions or comments so that makes a very dull time. Although Black Tower has been called "a new company to get into" -seriously, BTC was set up in 1984!- I'm sitting here waiting for the sales that will allow me to buy a new PC.

In fact, the PC is the only thing dramatic at the moment. It suddenly shuts down or will shift to other pages, refuse to recognise I am on the internet even though it clearly says I am on the internet and it creaks along but its life expectancy is....not good. I sold 20 books to the United States -YAY! I made £6.00 from those sales thanks to US Taxes -NOT "Yay!"  So buying that new PC is so far off that NASA will get astronauts to Mars first.

As far as I am aware books being for sale to the United States stops at the end of this month. The option was to increase book prices to offset the taxes but...

Now the best thing that you can do for the old bearded one is either inundate animation studios and Hollywood telling them how great Black Tower is and they should make shows with them or...buy books. The first sounds exhausting but the last is all down to mouse clicks!

DON'T make me eat another "nakd" breakfast bar for my main meal!

Have as much fun as you are allowed at the moment and to all our friends in Brasil -stay safe and heed the advice xx

No comments:

Post a Comment