Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 June 2021

The Ultimate Game

 


 Since writing that I was going to use 1990s work into The Ultimate Game I have added around 10 bridging pages and reworked a couple of panels. 

However, I have added an extra element to what is going on in the story -someone who is apparently attempting to med rifts in time and space and altering events that have happened in the Black Tower Universe,

I can hear it now: "Reboot!"

No. Everything that happened in the Invasion Earth Trilogy -including the heroes who died is set in stone. No resurrection of characters. The final heroic act has to stand or what was the point?

My question to myself is whetherthis should be a one off book or in parts in volume 2 of Black Tower Super Heroes? That I still have to decide and both options have their + and - points.

Now that I have the start and end figured outI think this would work as either but in parts in  BTSH it means sorting out enough other strips to make up 80pp which was the standard page count. As a stand alone book it is cheaper to buy for the reader and for that reason I am looking at a single volume and that seems 95% settled on.

Oh, the figures are Jack Flash and Streamline 3.75 inch conversions (Captain Might is on his way as are Ally Sloper and Dr Syntax!)

No comments:

Post a Comment