Total Pageviews

Monday 19 February 2024

Tower Tales

 


Right. I am still alive. I checked by holding a mirror over my mouth this morning. It was awkward as it is attached to a wardrobe but it confirmed I was still alive.

This is my second dose of covid and I am sure I must have miss-heard as it is definitely "not a laugh" (was the person who said that being sarcastic?).
Anyway, it means that projects have been delayed. The re-launch of Black Tower Super Heroes with volume 3 number 1 and "The Year of the Werewolf" will be slightly delayed as I need to draw the last five pages and then its the lettering. Vol. 3 no. 2 Parallel Motions is ready but requires lettering and Tower Tales -after a VERY long delay (again due to last year's covid taking months to get over)- will appear as it is complete.
After that it's the D-Gruppe Return From Lost In Space and....well, I think that's enough.
So, hang in there, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment