Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 April 2020

In Case Anyone Wonders....

If you look you will not find it. You can order books via links but the POD just "upgraded" its system and it is a NIGHTMARE.

Three hoursto try to get a book published and there are now multiple steps in publishing the interior let alone the cover. I was working on this until 0130 hrs and started back at 1100 hrs.  I then tried publishing a second book and that just confirmed how bad the system now is.

You can order easily but the publishing side takes....well...

Old system to upload the interior....5-10 minutes
Upload the covers....2-4 minutes.

Looking at what I just did the previous 7-14 minutes is now just over an hour.

As soon as I have checked proof copies of the two new books I will post details.


No comments:

Post a Comment