Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 April 2020

Work, Work and...work

I've just spent a day scanning and editing. I decided the Bristol Comic should be A5. I made the cover and back cover and then cleaned up the pages, scanned and PDFed the pages. I THEN saw that the POD company has made a minimum of 32pp for A5 books.
I quite there and went on to Comic Bits 2.
Up to about page 20 on CB with text articles and images sorted. Strips are being added. Hopefully CB 2 will be finished by the end of the week (80pp).
I also had two messages asking whether I was going to publish anymore Centaur collection books. The original 110 plus pp book only sold 3 copies so although I love Centaur and have all the material (from 2000 on a CD!!) it is a lot of work. I asked members of the Centaur Publications FB group whether they would be interested so we'll see. Ultimately, I make the decision!  
Here is a glimpse of the un-edited CB 2 cover (deliberately defaced)

No comments:

Post a Comment