Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 June 2020

Projects, Projects and Johnny Neg

Having lettered and cleaned up 120+ pages in just over a week there was bound to be one mistake. One mistake is not bad you know.

At 0135 hours on Tuesday I was checking through some UK Golden Age work and suddenly realised that I had not given a character his correct name.  It was no panic because you take these things in your stride, or should.

I realised that the character's name was only used in two panels so that was easily corrected without having to re-text a whole page.  That was something to be happy about at least. Then I gotto the final page and the "end of project" depression kicked in. That was countered by the need for a front and back cover for the book.  All swings and roundabouts really.

I have The Ultimate Game: Cross Earths book 1 to edit and letter. Book 2 is partly redrawn. Then I have Ben Dilworth's take on a character -Johnny Neg to make into a release...I will not say this week as I'm unsure what day it is...but for release next week at the latest.

By the end of next week, for certain, the number of books at the online store should stand at around 130 and if things go as scheduled the number should reach 140 by mid-July.

Something for Mr Dilworth to add to https://blacktowercomics.wixsite.com/blacktowercomics

Please, if you have a few minutes, check out the Black Tower Comic Shop News  blog
https://comicsshopsnews.blogspot.com/

 or the online  store: https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/hoopercomicsuk

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment