Total Pageviews

Monday 19 October 2020

A Few Words! Up-dated Because SOMEONE Screwed Up

ADDENDA

When I wrote this post yesterday I was surprised by the stats. Blogger ha this habit of having two sets of stats so it gets confusing. However, yesterday I was staring at stats and double-checking and I could not argue with them so posted they were.  Later in the evening that another "new feature" on Blogger was giving some obviously very false data.

I decided to wait and deal with it today...except it is all gone now. I don't know or care why. I expect these things from Blogger and the internet.

I am still pleased that this year the blog has achieved 51,121 views. On checking I have found that yesterday's larger figure was for the Anomalous Observational Phenomena blog.

****************************************************************

  There are some 162 books at the online store spread over 17 pages (that just means you have to scroll down to see the books not go from page 1 to page 2 and so on) at the online storefront.

 If  I remember rightly (and my brain is more addled than usual)  that includes 43 books published so far this year and I have yet to publiush three volumes of The Green Skies or Black Tower Super Heroes No. 8 –or two other books I m working on.

Please, if you get a few minutes check out the online store to see what is available:

HTTPS://WWW.LULU.COM/SPOTLIGHT/HOOPERCOMICSUK

This blog was crated this year just to focus on BTC&Bs and has achieved 387,399 views and more of an international audience than I anticipated. Just today (up to 1900 BST)

There are some 162 books at the online store spread over 17 pages (that just means you have to scroll down to see the books not go from page 1 to page 2 and so on) at the online storefront.

 If  I remember rightly (and my brain is more addled than usual)  that includes 43 books published so far this year and I have yet to publiush three volumes of The Green Skies or Black Tower Super Heroes No. 8 –or two other books I'm working on.

Please, if you get a few minutes check out the online store to see what is available:

HTTPS://WWW.LULU.COM/SPOTLIGHT/HOOPERCOMICSUK

This blog was crated this year just to focus on BTC&Bs and has achieved 387,399 views and more of an international audience than I anticipated:

The actual view figures for 2020 are:

United States     272K

Russia               29.8K

United Kingdom    17.7K

France       9.63K

Germany     5.94K

Canada      4.88K

Ukraine     4.8K

China      2.95K

Australia      2.28K

Unknown Region    1.64K

Poland      1.45K

Ireland     1.28K

Brazil      1.26K

United Arab Emirates   791

Netherlands    730

Latvia     432

Turkmenistan 367

Romania  360

Portugal    359

Other    29K

 

 Now if just 1% of you bought books I could buy a new PC before this one gives up altogether!

So if you have questions just leave a comment and I will respond asap!

Thank You

 Today's audience (so far)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment