Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 October 2020

I'll let you know

 Back in 2013 I had this idea which I discussed with Ben Dilworth (scary to think that time has passed so quickly). A very early US Silver Age (or "Atomic Age" if you prefer -I don't) Western character is developed through various stories until he becomes an even less known British Silver Age 'horror' character.

At the moment there are several projects waiting to be finished (including Black Tower Super Heroes No. 8) but I just cannot get any energy to even be bothered to draw. I have the ideas and stories such as the one above but...there is no will to draw it.

So I'm back to editing books whicvh involves scanning and what not. So expect some new projects in the next couple of week to add to the 157 books already published and I'll let you know if I get to starting to draw!



No comments:

Post a Comment