Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 February 2021

A Very Quick Explanation

 You may have been expecting BTSH no. 8 but all three parts of The Green Skies?

Unfortunately with no real sales my constantly breaking down PC cannot be replaced and after it took me a couple of hours to get it basically functioning again I realised that once it goes that is it.

Green Skies parts 1-3 were uploaded last June and the rush was on to get covers together. I could not publish one part have the computer break down and parts 2 and 3 not appear. Therefore I decided to get it all out onto the online store. Reviewers have raved about the books but that never accounts for sales!

One point. The books have a cover price of £10.00 UK and that is because prices increased and each costs over £8.00 to print. That £10.00 cover price will make me a profit (before taxes!) of 98p. The real cover price should be £12-15.00 and that is an increase that will come in during March of this year but rather than go for a big cover price I decided to make the books (temporarily) low priced to attract readers.

The books are my supposed income but no one buys these days and if no one buys then I can't afford a new laptop or PC let alone the bills.

That is the explanation for the sudden surge of books!

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment