Total Pageviews

Monday 16 December 2019

Question answered I hope!

After the post about German views of the Black Tower blog I was asked how many views come from the UK since, after all, BTCG is UK based.

Here are the stats for this morning
United States
118
Germany
57
Canada
46
Argentina
25
Mexico
17
Ukraine
15
Portugal
12
Russia
12
Unknown Region
11
Brazil
9

I just checked the stats for last week, today (so far) and Now...the United Kingdom does not appear at all and has been absent from stats for some time. I don't think this is down to not knowing about Black Tower -just check Goofle or Internet Explorer with those words. BTCG has been around since 1984 and CBO since the 1990s.  CBO does get views from the UK even if not as many as from Ukraine, Russia or the United States.

Comics just are not appreciated in the UK as they are elsewhere. I remember Germany in the 1980s when I picked up comic albums at the kaufhaus and got weird looks. Now comics seem far more accepted with more items on TV than the UK ever gets.

I am sitting on four boxes of books from the online store as well as comics not available on the store front and no one is interested.

This is why I am looking at 2020 and what I can do, though I am very far from even mild optimism.

Question answered I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment