Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 March 2020

Remember.....you forgot, didn't you?


There is a Black Tower Comics & Books Face Book page (link to the right) and I remind you all of this as I am making a lot of changes.

After a couple decades + Comic Bits Online is due to close after the San Diego Comic Con (whether that takes place or not). No one comments and I put a lot of hours into it and with more than 5 million views no one seems to want to support, advertise or get their books reviewed any more (other than some larger companies). What is the point of continuing?

The British Golden Age Comics blog was set up in 2011 and largely ignored by me until 2012 and since themn I have posted some lost gems and put a lot of work into the blog. 170+ posts and 31,000+ views. Last comment was in 2015.

I put a lot of work into this blog but 11 comments since 2010 (most of those were me chatting with a friend) despite almost 600 posts and over 45,000 views.

I truly think that blogs have had their day. So many have vanished just like You Tube comic channels.

This blog was set up to promote Black Tower Comics & Books -answer questions and so on. It achieves none of that apparently. I will decide the fate of this blog after my birthday in June but I cannot see much happening by that point.

So remember the Face Book page as it may be the only thing that survives.

No comments:

Post a Comment