Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 September 2020

A Contract With Lulu.com Is MEANINGLESS

 Apparently my POD company does not respond to Tweets, FB messages or emails and it "Does not offer customer support at this time". Their 'support' is simply automated and sends you links that lead you on a wild goose-chase -likely in the hope you will give up.

If you can share the posts regarding this please do -help others avoid the nightmare.


The POD has made a contract with me to facilitate the printing of my books. They take a percentage. Via that contract their printers are also stating this and are a party in the contract.

Books published since 2009 are now not printable because the printer (allegedly) has dictated how many pages certain bindings can have. The POD should find a printer who will do the job. THAT is what they offer in their contract. -breach of contract

For my part I uploaded all of my books to their specifications and even altered things when their new system screwed everything up for months. Clients constantly take the blame until the POD is in a corner. I have abided by my side of the contract to the letter and beyond.

I've lost orders -breach of contract.

I have books in bindings that I was told I had NO CHOICE but to use that are now useless -breach of contract.

My Files have been removed and the new binding 'rules' have all been introduced with no notification -breach of contract.

The POD notes that it cannot guarantee print quality ("within acceptable levels") -breach of contract.

All the POD needs to do to solve all the problems is unlock the design page so that binding can be changed. There is no reason why they cannot undo this since it is their system so my initial contract of files being kept securely by them is breached again.




No comments:

Post a Comment