Total Pageviews

Monday 14 September 2020

Preparing Comic Bits No. 3

  I can usually go through a number of illoes that I want to use as a Comic Bits cover. With Number 1 I went through (just re-counted) 8 images.  With issue 2 there were 7.

The cover has to be from someone featured within -what we call in the biz "the interviewee". So Terry Bave in this case.

A nice illo is a nice illo when tidied up, however, then comes m,atching thetext and font to the image!

Not sure that I will use this art piece but there are features and interviews so I'll decide at the last minute as usual.


Really, I should have a dedicated cover editor who handles this. In fact, I just hired myself back into the job after I sacked myself. Only three peanuts rather than 4 but eating is eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment