Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 January 2020

Comic Publishing for Africa?

I have packaged comics for different countries before so for an African country would be no problem.

Having written that I can tell you that I am not doing so at the moment. I only heard about this rumour yesterday when an artist offered to send some sample work as he heard I was producing a line of comics for Ghana. Apparently a friend of his had read this on a UK comic forum and told him.

This is why I never go on comic forums -especially those in the UK. These rumours appear to be deliberately started, seemingly in the hope that I get inundated with people asking about work and so waste my time. Not the first occasion.

I get asked to put a package together for an African publisher the news would be on the Face Book page but only after a deal was sealed.

Ignore rumours

No comments:

Post a Comment