Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 January 2020

Not Just Comics and books...Fashion, too!

I've tried everything to make a living -action figure and toy soldier designing, writing for country magazines (they do NOT earn you anything),  packaging comics, writing TV stuff, working with animation studios and even fashion designing.

"WTF??" I know you said that. Well, I was advised "Get into T-shirts, pins, baseball caps -they love that kinda thing and there is money in it!"

Well, "Why not?"  I thought. Yep, more work but....

I opened an account with  Vida where there are high quality silk scarves ...after several years of no sales I gave up but the items are still there http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/terry-hooper or may not be who knows!














"Nah, go with spreadshirt" I was told "You can't help but sell on there!"  Mugs, pins, T-shirts and ...no sales. Must have opened the store front 5(?) years ago.  Lots of views but no sales. Currently working on a few more Men t-shirts but also including designs for Women t-shirts.


https://shop.spreadshirt.net/Blacktower/men?noCache=true


Now if my doing all of this and not getting any sales does not tell you the state of things then nothing will. "Go online-it's the only way to sell!" a lie still being told by trendy business advisors that have never run any type of business online (except to con the gullible.

No comments:

Post a Comment