Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Roll Call of the Damned....'n stuff

hmmm. Must use that title on something...

Westminster Comic Mart in 1987(?) with (L to R) a hugely talented comic genius who back in the day was called "the mad mullah" (I'm not kidding. These days that would earn me a drone strike!): Kid M (aka Brother Mike), Ben R. Dilworth and the vastly under rated comic genius John Erasmus!

I...I had...so...much...hair.....


Sadly, the editor of Comics F/X, for whom I wrote a column ("Tel's from the Crypt") lost the original to this so I just have the version printed in the paper itself.


Above, around the same time: Kid M, John Erasmus, me and Tom Elmes (another vastly under rated British artist)...oh, that is not Lady Thatcher in the background but one Darron Northall clutching his own portrait.

I also took a holiday to visit relatives in Germany. Me, Kid M and Brother Dave posing at the Herman's Denkal monument (well, the steps leading up to it) -which has featured in a few strips over the years.

What happened to my hair???




mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment