Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 February 2020

THAT is German comics history and needs publicising!

I have serious doubts about some people in comics.
About a week back I got a message from "Ronnie7" in Germany who told me that my claim to having created the first German super heroes (in the 1960s and even when first published in the mid 1980s they were the first) was false.
He sent me a link to one of those internet sites that saves lots of other peoples posts (no idea what they call them) and there was the proof. Oh...in the 1960s, characters later appeared in a German magazine in the 1980s. Wow. Well, Ronnie boy had me there and -oh, what's the name of this fella because THAT is German comics history and needs publicising!
Hang on...
That's......
ME!!!!!
How can I not be rude about the idiot. My photo is there as well which makes it worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment